Provide the candidate with the knowledge and various practical skills involved in operating the Telescopic Handler.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufactures instructions and accepted good practice.
- Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
- Identify workplace hazards related to the use of telescopic handlers
- To be able to understand machine stability
- Understand the causes of instability of the truck and loads.
- Have an understanding of responsibilities under Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
Assessment / Certification
Certificate on Completion
1,2 or 4 days depending on the experience of the candidate.
- Legislative compliance
- Driver efficiency skills
- Accident Prevention
- Damage Reduction
- Improved Driver technique
Why choose us?
- Courses can be designed to specific client needs