To give the course participants the knowledge and skills needed for the safe and effective operation of a Reach Lift Truck.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Carry out Driver Daily Checks
- Recharge safely
- Assist in battery maintenance
- Operate the truck in a safe and correct manner
- Operate the truck in a more effective and efficient manner reducing damages and injuries
- Understand Load Safety and stability principles
- Understand Loading and Unloading vehicles Best Practice
- Safely create pallet stacks and safely de-stack
- Recognise dangers and hazards associated with the use of Lift Trucks
- Understand Load Capacity in relation to both Lift Trucks and Industrial Pallet Racking
Assessment / Certification
The course will consist of both theoretical and Practical exam.
Successful candidate will be issued with an RTITB certificate which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK.
- Beginners course 3-4 days
- Experience course 2 days
- Refresher course 1 day
- Legislative compliance
- Driver efficiency skills
- Accident Prevention
- Damage Reduction
- Improved Driver technique
Why choose us?
- Courses can be designed to specific client needs